Wednesday, August 4, 2010

CQ10 ...50mg/100mg

Claims have been made that CQ10 is the most used supplement in the world for heart health.Consider that our heart is not the only way we can benefit from this supplement and that research into all it can do is only in early stages , one can only say WOW.!!!!
CQ10 makes adenosine triphsphate (ATP) .ATP is the cells major energy source .It drives a number of biological processes including muscle contraction and the production of protein .
CQ10 will boost your energy levels , enhance your immune system and also acts as an antioxidant.
So once again I find myself glad that my coach got me started on this little "wonder pill" .Seriously though if you are someone who is reading this thinking maybe I need that or you want to try it with your work outs give us a call.
I have done some research of my own on CQ10 and found side effects are very minimal .If you are on heart medication it is best you consult your GP.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Fresh Fruit and Vegetables .


FRESH IS ALWAYS BEST