Monday, August 2, 2010

Brenda tells her CQ10 story.

Hi all.I would like to share a little of what I have learned about this wonderful little supplement .
Firstly before I started on the AWSUMBODY program I had never heard of CQ10.
So when Phil said it was something I should include in my training regime I went with his expert opinion and began taking them twice daily and 2 1/2 hour before each training session. Ok whats the big deal ...What do they do ? Yeah I was feeling better , more energy but isn't that what the program was doing not just the CQ10 ?
Then came the day I forget to take them before a training session . Half way through I was spent ...What was wrong ? I was doing everything right , my nutrition had been good that day and yet I was struggling BIG time .
Then coach (Phil) asked the question "Did you take your CQ10 ?" I honestly could not believe I was struggling because I had forgotten to take these lttle "wonder work out pills" It truely is amazing . No it's not an addiction or habit .The CQ10 carries oxygen through the blood and opens up the vessels (my interpritation at the time ). so there you have it I proved they work for me I don't often forget to take them these days but am very quick to pick up that I haven't .
If you have never heard of CQ10 or would like to try them out in your training program let us know . AWSUMBODY supplies all the BLOOMS health range including CQ10
brenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Fresh Fruit and Vegetables .


FRESH IS ALWAYS BEST